Wednesday 7 October 2015

RESEARCH: PETE'S MEDIA BLOG




I have read Pete's media blog and its a useful resource for us to use. This is because we can find examples of many posts from his blog which can help with our productions. Such as, there is a post where it shows good productions that can be used for me to learn what people have done in order to succeed.
Pete also has a twitter account which is a good resource as well because there is tweets by him related to media and also re-tweets by media companies.

Finally, I have looked at Media Magazine and an article called Selling Youth by David Buckingham which tells us about attracting a target audience for younger people. This is a helpful tool for me because this is what my production target audience will be. For example it says, "Youth marketing strategies are participatory: they aim to get us involved in a dialogue, to enable us to create and distribute our own messages, to feel as though we are the ones in charge."


1 comment: